Join SIA for an afternoon dedicated to helping you network and learn how to seek out career opportunities that work for you. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Alumni career panel, 1:00–2:30 p.m.
- Professional networking workshop, 2:30–4:00 p.m.
- Branding and marketing yourself:
resumes, cover letters, and social media, 4:00–5:30 p.m.
- Ayona Riley (’17) – Program Grants Assistant, Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance, USAID
- Andrew Rechenberg (’18) – Analyst, US Department of Defense
- Liyiran (Shelly) Xia (’16) – Special Projects Coordinator, The China Partnership of Greater Philadelphia
- Ty Butler (’12) – International Grants and Contracts Manager, Office of International Programs, Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences