Semester: Fall, Spring
Program Provider: CIEE
Language of Instruction: English and Polish
- Full-time enrollment (15 credits); five CIEE courses, or an equivalent number of Warsaw School of Economics courses, in English or Polish depending upon language ability
- CIEE elective courses in Central European politics, literature, history and economics
- Warsaw School of Economics classes in international business, economics, marketing, management, statistics, demography, and public-sector economics
- Elective courses held at the CIEE Study Center and the Warsaw School of Economics
- CIEE course syllabi; Warsaw School of Economics course catalog
Foreign Language Courses: Polish (various levels)
Housing: On-campus dorm; meals not included in the program fee
Academic Calendar: The CIEE program calendar follows that of the U.S. higher education system, with the fall semester running from late August to mid-December, and the spring semester from late January to mid-May. However, the academic calendar for the Warsaw School of Economics consists of a fall semester from late September to late January, and a spring semester from mid-February to late May or early June. CIEE students who directly enroll in School of Economics courses may request permission for early exams prior to the winter holiday break (fall semester), although CIEE does not guarantee approval of such requests.
Internship option: No
Learn More: Penn State Program Page | CIEE Program Page
Ready to apply? Click here to get started.