Scales of Justice, legal, law books

Joint Juris Doctor/Master of International Affairs Program

Earn two degrees — in just four years or less!

You can earn a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) and a Master of International Affairs (M.I.A.) in our joint program with Penn State Law in University Park, PA.

Apply Today Visit Admissions FAQ